Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan thanks 7,515 voters

Syed Abdul Razak Alsagoff a.k.a Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan

Pek Moh Bukit Lanjan thanks 7,515 voters

The euphoria of the 14th General Election (GE14) is over.

With the swearing-in of Tun Dr Mahathir Mohamad as Malaysia’s 7th Prime Minister of Malaysia on Thursday (May 10), I wish him and Pakatan Harapan (PH) all the best in fulfilling their electoral promises and reforming federal and state government administrations nationwide.

I also congratulate Elizabeth Wong for successfully defending Bukit Lanjan for a third-term. I hope she will serve her constituents well - rid the townships of dengue, rodents and solve the garbage disposal problems  and all other matters that a conscientious assemblyman needs to do to make Bukit Lanjan a better place for for all before GE15.

I, particularly, wish to thank all the 7,515 Bukit Lanjan constituents who gave me their ballots on polling day.

I cannot possibly know who you are but I sincerely thank you for giving me your support in my bid to serve and transform Bukit Lanjan into A Safer, Cleaner & United Community.

Thank you very much. Ribuan terima kasih.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

21st Century digital world’s growing number of ‘couch potatoes’ in Malaysia

Malaysian children are going hungry? They are worse off than Ghanaians?

吴正飞御用大律师 – 另一个大马出生的成功故事 (QC Ng - another Malaysian-born success story to emulate)